Aloe Vera gel is obtained from the leaves of the aloe vera plant. It is mainly used for healing and softening the skin. Organic Aloe Vera Gel can be used in various ways. Applying Aloe Vera regularly to the face can treat several skin conditions like acne, sunburn & eczema.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Wound healing: Aloe Vera gel has anti-inflammatory properties that help heal the wound, swelling, and reduce pain.
- Treat sunburn: The cooling effect of Aloe Vera gel for face treats rashes or sunburns.
- Moisturizing agent: It consists of 98% water, keeping the skin hydrated, moisturized, and soothes.
- Anti-ageing: The antioxidant property of Aloe Vera gel controls collagen production and treats wrinkles and fine lines.
- Stop acne breakout: Aloe Vera Gel for acne comes with Antibacterial properties that can help in reducing acne-causing bacteria.
- Clam itchy scalp and control hair oiliness: The efficiency of stripping off extra sebum controls the oiliness in hair & treats itchy scalp and flaky skin under your hair.
- Promote healthy and shiny hair: Aloe Vera gel for hair is very beneficial for hair health. The presence of vitamin A, C & E contribute to cell turnover, promoting shiny hair and healthy cell growth.
Uses of Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe Vera on face: Take a small amount of gel and apply it gently to the face.
Aloe Vera on hair: Rub the gel directly on the scalp and let it sit for 2 hours.