Lavender oil Benefits:
Lavender oil is an essential oil that is mainly used in aromatherapy. Lavender oil oil is used in many ways to promote relaxation, treat anxiety, depression, insomnia, and many other hormonal imbalances and health problems.
How to use Lavender oil for face?
- Treat acne & eczema: lavender essential oil acts as an antibacterial that kills acne-causing bacteria and cleans up skin pores, and treats eczema as well.
- Fade wrinkles: Due to anti-oxidant properties, lavender oil for Skin reduces wrinkles by the fight against free radical damage.
- For skin lightening: Lavender oil is enriched with antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties which fight against free radicals and n give smooth and glowing skin.
How to use lavender oil for hair?
- Prevent hair loss: lavender oil for hair has effective results for treating alopecia aerate, which is the condition of losing hair from the body, and treat dandruff
- Relieve stress & anxiety: lavender essential oil is used for aromatherapy reduces stress and anxiety.
- Treat insomnia: Lavender oil helps to fight insomnia and gives a better quality of sleep.
- Fungal infection: Having antifungal and antibacterial properties. Lavender oil destroys the membranes of fungal cells and treats fungal infections.
How to use
- Do not apply Lavender oil directly on the face.
- Take one drop of lavender oil and diffused it into 3-4 drops of carrier oil, and use it to the face
- Apply oil on your hair roots and leave it for 20 minutes; after 2 hours, wash it away.